Want the first 40 pages of The Truth for FREE?
Pop in your email to start reading!
Your Reviews on Social Media:
Look Inside the Book!
For 2,000 years, Christians taught that trying to keep the laws of the Old Testament is at worst, a blasphemous attempt to earn one’s salvation and at best, a misguided pursuit meant for Jewish people alone. Thanks to our fortunate involvement in the New Covenant, we don't need to concern ourselves with now-symbolic food laws or the shadow-picture feasts of Leviticus 23 ... or do we?
What if those laws are essential to the New Covenant and tied to the very purpose of life? What if they reveal more of Jesus's example for us to follow? And what if the law of God is a perfect reflection of who He is, allowing us to know Him in a deeper way than ever before?
The Truth: Reformation 2.0 is a lighthearted, hard-hitting apologetics resource written to equip Torah observant believers to understand and defend their faith using Scripture.
Watch the Trailer
Inside You'll Find:
- - The biblical case for keeping (even more of) God's law
- - Practical insights into what laws can be kept today and why
- - 25 contradictions in popular theology solved
- - Venn Diagrams and illustrations that visually contrast true and false doctrines
- - Clear language and a simple framework you can use to articulate your beliefs
Get clear answers to questions and objections like:
- - But didn’t Jesus fulfill the law so we don’t have to?
- - Why are you trying to be Jewish?
- - You're misdirecting your energy, focusing on minutiae from the Old Testament instead of just loving people!
- - But doesn’t God love us unconditionally … no matter what we do?
- - But didn’t Jesus break the Sabbath?
- - Have you read Galatians?!
- - Aren’t we only responsible to keep the laws that are repeated in the New Testament?
- - But didn’t Jesus declare all foods clean?
- - You think it’s a good idea to stone your children!?
- - But God can sanctify something that used to be pagan to bring Himself glory!
- - But God's law changes all the time!
- - Isn’t the point of the New Covenant that we don’t need to keep the law anymore?!
- - Didn’t Jesus give us new, more spiritual commands instead of the old stuff from the law of Moses?
- - Aren’t we, as the church, still Gentiles?
- - Shouldn’t I just decide for myself and be “fully convinced in my own mind?”