If you'd like to write about, review or share the documentary with your audience, you've come to the right place. You can also find information about interviewing the creators
of The Way here on this page.
Leaving churchianity to live like the Savior.
The Way is the story of countless believers around the world who’ve traded Easter ham for Passover lamb and Sunday church for Saturday Sabbath - all in an effort to live like the Savior.
They’re holding every church tradition up against scripture and cutting away anything that doesn’t conform. In the process, they encounter resistance from a religious system two millennia in the making, and for the first time, learn what it’s like to be a “peculiar people.”
Download Still - Blowing the Shofars
Download Still - Praying on Shabbat
Download Still - Tzitzit
Download Still - Oxford Theologian Andrew Teal
Download Still - House Church Worship
Download Still - Building a Sukkah
Download Still - House Church
Download Still - Sukkot
Download Still - Sabbath with Friends
1. What inspired you to create The Way?
2. What sort of person will love this documentary?
3. Why was it important that this film be made now?
4. What's going to surprise viewers about this film?
5. You crowdfunded the film's budget on Kickstarter. What did you learn through that process?
6. What moments stand out, working together as a couple, making your first film?
7. What do you hope to leave people with after they've seen the film?
8. What's the response been like to the film?
9. How can people see the film & find you online?
<iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fthewaydocumentary%2Fvideos%2F1091965037562933%2F&show_text=0&width=560″ width=”560″ height=”315″ style=”border:none;overflow:hidden” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowTransparency=”true” allowFullScreen=”true”></iframe>